Gently sail along the Dubai Creek, whilst absorbing the spectacle of vibrant city skylines and enjoying delectable Arabian cuisine. As the Dhow heads along the Dubai Creek you’ll also be able to choose from an international menu, featuring oriental dishes, soft drinks, mineral water and deserts.
Then a 2-hour evening show will commense when onboard allowing you to enjoy the beautiful moonlight views of Dubai and its bustling nightlife. Take in your surroundings which will include sights of the Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club, the Chamber of Commerce Building and the Sheikh Saeed House.
The evening Dhow dinner cruise on Dubai creek includes a 3-course meal and below is a sample meal, which can be subject to change.
Welcoming drink – Assorted chilled juices / fresh dates / arabic coffee
- Hummus, Jarjier, Tabouleh, Fattoush, Babaghanouj, mixed pickles,
- Rocca, Shanklish and Zataar salad
- Chicken Tikka salad
- Salad Nicoise
- Greek salad
- Cajun roasted prawns, coleslaw with fresh mint and coriander
- Mixed green leaves , tomato, cucumber, red onion with condiments and dressings
Assorted arabic and continental breads
Lentil soup with croutons and condiments
- Hammour with bell pepper and tomato coulis
- Asian stir fried vegetarian noodles
- Braised lamb with garlic and lemon gremolata
- Rosemary roasted boneless chicken with mushroom glaze
- Wok tossed vegetables
- Grilled beef rump with green peppercorn glaze
- Traditional meat lasagna
- Batata harra
- Steamed rice
- Shish tawouk/lamb kofta
- Whole fruit and cut fruit
- Assorted French pastries
- Apple delight
- Black forest cake
- Um ali (hot) Mini mousses
This amazing evening Dhow dinner cruise on Dubai Creek departs at 8.30 pm and is available all year round except for Valentine’s, Christmas and New Years Eve. The dress code is smart casual; it is recommended you wear light clothing during summer and a jumper or light jacket in winter.
Are you interested in adding the Evening Dhow dinner cruise on Dubai Creek into your Dubai honeymoon itinerary? Contact us today to know more.