Top Europe Destinations to visit in 2018
Searching for your summer 2018 holiday? Europe offers an abundance of choice when it comes to gorgeous places to visit. From picturesque French countryside escapes to beautiful beaches in Italy and Spain, our top Europe destinations to visit in 2018 offer the ultimate wanderlust for your summer 2018.
You don’t need to travel far to find white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters, as Sardinia has it all! This stunning Italian island has almost 2,000km of beautiful coastline. If you love the outdoors, Sardinia offers plenty of adventure, from hiking the Nuragic village of Tiscali and discovering the underwater culture where divers can find themselves up close to shipwrecks and submerged Roman ruins.
- See the limestone cliffs at Cala Goloritze beach
- Walk the city walls in Alghero
- Find gorgeous beaches, nature and hiking trails at Natural Park of Porto Conte
- Explore the ruins in Cagliari
San Sebastian, Spain
This beautiful resort town on the Bay of Biscay is a fantastic destination for foodies, from Michelin Star dining, charming seaside cafes and plentiful bars to enjoy tapas and beers. It’s not just the culinary delights, which makes this destination a catch; beautiful landscaped parks, art nouveau architecture and beautiful bridges paint a picturesque backdrop to a romantic honeymoon or family getaway.
- Spend the day at Bay of Concha
- Visit the Old Town of Parte Vieja
- Find an English Tudor-style house at Miramar Royal Palace
- Breathtaking island views in Monte Igueldo
- Visit the International Jazz Festival in July
- Island hop to Isla de Santa Clara for the afternoon
Blessed with romantic surroundings, from gorgeous lavender fields, olive groves, charming towns and hidden turquoise coves, Provence is also rich in history with Roman ruins and pre-historic sites to explore. An hour and a half away from Provence is the chic city of Aix-en-Provence, which offers 17th and 18th century mansions, café terraces and Michelin Star restaurants.
- Visit Pope’s Palace
- See the lavender fields at Senanque Abbey
- Hop on board a yacht at the Old Port of Marseille
- Find breathtaking limestone canyons and kayak on azure waters at Gorges du Verdon
Santorini is a beautiful Greek Island, which will take your breath away. Known for its brilliant white exterior and glistening blue pools dotted around the island, which offers visitors private villa accommodations for ultimate privacy, where in which to enjoy sensational sunsets. Santorini has plenty to explore (if you can tear yourself away from your private pool villa) from multi coloured beaches, hilltop villages and wonderful wineries offering walking tours with stunning caldera views… Where to stay? Ambassador Suites
- Watch a movie outdoors in Kamari Village
- Enjoy a romantic dinner with a view overlooking the Caldera
- Walk down 300 steps below the town of Oia
- Visit Red Sand Beach
- Take a day trip to the Volcano and Hot Springs
This stunning Baleric Island dotted in the Mediterranean has stunning beaches with bright turquoise waters, offering sceneries straight out of a glossy magazine. For those that love to be outdoors and active, hikers and cyclists can enjoy scenic routes in Serra de Tramuntana is the place to visit, whilst wine lovers can enjoy the wonderful countryside and award-winning vineyard in Santa Maria del Cami. Where to stay? St. Regis Mardavall
- For an incredible road trip rent a car and do the Serra de Tramuntana drive
- Discover the stunning Cuevas Del Drach on an escorted cave tour
- See the Palma Cathedral
- See the beautiful fishing port of Cala Figuera